1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I wasn't sure if it was one, or a pair, but for the price, I ordered 2, looks like a great deal, if not, it won't break me. I don't think I'll be looking at anymore of your post today, you're costing me $$$, lol.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Oh!

Even though it doesn't say it in anywhere the P/N goes to Switch Back!:confused:

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
Oh Oh!

Even though it doesn't say it in anywhere the P/N goes to Switch Back!:confused:
Who cares, I'm going to see if they'll fit my bags, if not, I'm sure I won't have any problem using them for something else, or unloading them on HD Forums......

·
Registered
587 Posts
OK. Maybe I'm just an idiot, do these soft bags attached somehow to the lids and sit on top of our hardbags?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Who cares, I'm going to see if they'll fit my bags, if not, I'm sure I won't have any problem using them for something else, or unloading them on HD Forums......
same here, I can always use them to organize the tourpack

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Yeah bought some too! Damn "FREE" forums. Like someone said before, if i dont like them im sure for the price i can sell them and maybe even make a buck or two

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I got a couple too. They might be handy even for supplemental storage, but at $12 they'll make decent storage bags anyway. Giving one pair to a riding bud.

Thanks!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
I wonder if all your orders get canceled ? The new price is corrected to $ 119

·
Registered
564 Posts

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I wonder if all your orders get canceled ? The new price is corrected to $ 119
They have the price listed and say it's over $100 savings, so it shouldn't be a fluke.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
8,835 Posts
They have the price listed and say it's over $100 savings, so it shouldn't be a fluke.

Sent from my SPH-L710
The new price is $ 119.95

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hope it doesn't change - I got a receipt email for 2 for $29 including shipping!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts