Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a great deal on a set of take off Enforcer wheels and tires for my 2012 RGU. I had been watching them on eBay and most were going for $800-$1,000 or more, particularly with tires and rotors.

Someone had mentioned Quantico HD as selling take offs and when I talked to them late last year they said they customize a lot of bikes and sell the take offs for $500 plus shipping. At that time they did not have a set but said to check back in the spring. called bake last week and they had a set taken off before the bike was delivered, so basically new with no mile on the tires, includes the front rotors, $500 plus $100 for shipping. They arrived today and will go on the bike this week. At the local dealer they wanted $350 just for a new rear tire and $250 for a front tire for my stock RGU wheels. So now I have the nicer wheels and a set of old wheels to sell off.

If you are interested in a set of Enforcers you might want to give them a call. They trick out a lot of bikes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Put the Enforcer wheels on my 2012 RGU. Here is a picture of the front. With the bags and pipes you really can't see much of the rear. I really like the way the front looks. And at $600 with shipping and new tires with a date code of 3/15, they were cheaper than new tires at the local dealer. They are also much easier to clean! If anyone is interested in the old wheels let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
What size are the enforcer wheels you picked up? You do any extra to the front or rear suspension? How's the ride compared to the ugly knuckle wheels?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9,049 Posts
looks good. I put a set on last year. IMO the best looking stock harley wheel out there

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Dharn! ordered a set of takeoffs from them this week, best price ive found and they have never even been used.

·
Super Moderator
10,279 Posts
Does anyone have the direct phone number to the Dealership that sells these wheels.
I told a buddy of mine about them and the number he called, that I got from the Internet, was answered by a Parts guy at Quantico HD and he said they don't do this.
I'm wondering if he called the wrong dealer.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Mike U.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I sent an email to them from their website. The parts manager sent me a reply back by the end of the day stating they are selling them for 550 plus 100 shipping. He said they don't always have them, only when they build their "custom" bikes. This was probably two weeks ago.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I scored a complete set off a new bike with tires and rotors for $450, I was stoked!

·
Super Moderator
10,279 Posts
I sent an email to them from their website. The parts manager sent me a reply back by the end of the day stating they are selling them for 550 plus 100 shipping. He said they don't always have them, only when they build their "custom" bikes. This was probably two weeks ago.
Thanks for the info!
I just emailed them through their website also.
I listed my friends info.
Hopefully someone in the know will contact him.
Mike U.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts