Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
What is the purpose of this ride? The public schools are run on tax payers money so why do they need a fundraiser?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did this ride and the ribbon was the school colors. There was never any mention about gun control and all I'm a big gun guy and I did this for the kids all the money is going to the families u had to be there to see how people was cheering all the bikers and them saying thank u etc.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I did this ride and the ribbon was the school colors. There was never any mention about gun control and all I'm a big gun guy and I did this for the kids all the money is going to the families u had to be there to see how people was cheering all the bikers and them saying thank u etc.
I know a guy that went and said it was a really cool experience. Said he thought there was well over 3000 bikes there. Good for you for doing it.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The last count but not official was 3680 bikes and they said with people about 5000 they have 100 in motorcycle cops alone

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
You do know the green ribbon is to display your support for additional gun control laws?
Thats what I was thinking . Read the flyer. Too many hands in that pot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts