Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. My name is Fred and I live in Central NJ. I have a 2019 Road Glide in Twisted Cherry.

I’ve got Legends Revo suspension, Magnaflow Hitman 4.5 slip ons, Freedom Shield 15” clear to combat wind buffeting, Rockford Fosgate speaker and amp upgrade, Mustang Super Solo seat with Backrest, Custom Dynamic bag lights and a few more things.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Born and raised in Jersey City until Uncle Sam borrowed me in 1982! Welcome to the tank from north Florida!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
hidey ho from sw oHio!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Welcome to the site Fred and Congrats on your new scoot. Linden here, and ride the Delaware River couple times a week, see you on the road.
Sign up on the Central Jersey Motorcycle Riders Group on Meetup.com, a lot of great rides with good peeps. Some rides we even have 4 or 5 Road Glides

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida (land of the free, home of the aged). Sounds like a terrific combination of mods you've made to make your scoot more comfortable for you. Enjoy the wealth of experience and knowledge available to you on this site.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts