Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTRX
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new to the RG era but an old diehard Harley and motorcycle enthusiast. I added a "new to me" 2015 Road Glide to my stable as a big brother to my 06 HD Street Glide, 01 HD Road King, 08 Yam R1, 08 Yam Stratoliner, 06 Kaw ZX-14, 98 Kaw ZX11, and last but not least my 94 GSXR1100... my stable is bursting at the seems.

Shark of the Month October 13
That's a lot of bucks spent on a lot of bikes ..... but it's over now. Once you put some miles on that RG, you'll realize that you finally found HDs best touring bike of all time and you can get rid of the SG and RK. Congrats on the new ride.

Welcome from SW Florida.

Registered
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

Registered
Welcome to the forum

Registered
Welcome neighbor . Get ready to spend some cash hanging here.馃榿

Super Moderator
Welcome from Florida.

Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
Welcome from the West Coast of Canada. Nice collection of bikes you have there, you'll appreciate that RG

Premium Member
2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTRX
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's a lot of bucks spent on a lot of bikes ..... but it's over now. Once you put some miles on that RG, you'll realize that you finally found HDs best touring bike of all time and you can get rid of the SG and RK. Congrats on the new ride.

Welcome from SW Florida.
I did all of my touring on my Yam Stratoliner... 174k miles on it... took 3 trips (more than 1k miles) on someone RG and just had to get me one!! I was hooked and in love!!

Shark of the Month October 13
I did all of my touring on my Yam Stratoliner... 174k miles on it... took 3 trips (more than 1k miles) on someone RG and just had to get me one!! I was hooked and in love!!
Sometimes I think that half our members here traded up from Street Glides .....

Reactions: DanHappy
1 - 20 of 25 Posts