Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong section. Just recently got new grips(for 13 RGC) and do not see a cog type connector on either one for the TBW setup. Is there something I need to get or am missing? Any help wou;ld be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong section. Just recently got new grips(for 13 RGC) and do not see a cog type connector on either one for the TBW setup. Is there something I need to get or am missing? Any help wou;ld be greatly appreciated.
First confirm that the grips you purchased we're for TBW. I believe '08 was the first year for TBW. If your grips were for earlier FLTR, they won't work. I replaced my '08 grips soon after purchase and do not recall any installation issues.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Left and right, different

If you did indeed buy grips that'll work for a TBW setup, the left grip looks like the grip that would go on the right if there were throttle cables but it doesn't have the holes and grooves for the cables. The right grip is round on the inside end and has an indentation on the inside of the grip, at the far, inside end, that fits over the TBW.
I hope this helps.
Good luck!

HSP

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
The switch housing will only accommodate the correct grip so your left grip will only fit in the left switch housing and the same for the right grip. This is true for the HD grips not sure about aftermarket grips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts