Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has been beat to death, but I'm just looking for my specific situation. Looking for some more comfortable grips. I really like fatter grips, I feel they are more comfortable for me. First bike I learned to ride had Kury Iso Flame grips and I really liked them. The Royal Star Tour Deluxe that I just traded on the RG had stock grips but I really got used to the outer end of the bar being stationary (was real nice resting the hand on when using the cruise control) and was wondering if there is anything like that available? (I basically used the first two or three fingers and thumb for throttle). Do the Kury ISO's bar weight end rotate with the grip or does it stay stationary? I have always liked the looks some of the metal HD grips but do they vibrate too much for distance, i.e. edge-cut, diamond grip? Only problem I have with the ISO is the looks and that you see them on a lot of metrics, but if they are good and comfy and what I'm looking for, I will get them. Oh BTW, majority of the time I ride no gloves. Sorry for all the questions, just really trying to narrow it down right the first time. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I just bought the Arlen Ness Deep Cut Comfort grips myself due to the great look, but also the positive feedback I have read on them. Due to my bar debacle, I won't know how they really feel for another week or so though :mad:

I had the Kuryakyn ISO grips on a previous bike and HATED them. The squares of rubber after a while riding felt like concrete bricks digging into my fingers. I will never buy them again. Cheap POS's. And I wear fully armored riding gloves with lots of padding.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I have had the larg HD grips went with the Avon Grips this time and Iam very happy with them 59.00 good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts