Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I have the Arlen ness Avon contrast cut. Thier all black on the grips, and contrast cut on the end. Very comfortable and much better than stock. Cost 60 bucks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have ISO grips and they fit alot better than the stock ones...they are thicker, which fits my hands better...it took me a day to get used to them though....I had to switch hands using the cruise, but once I got used to them, I like them alot.....much better than stock ones...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
HD Ailerons.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Black Avon air cushions. Paid 45.00 for them and had them for 15k love them. Raised ribs look like they would put pressure on your hands, but your grip is only holding 30-40% of the throttle. The integrated throttle buddy for your palm has a thin washer that does not affect your grip when your not using it. I ride 5-600 they alleviated my hand from falling asleep well that and the cruise control.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
HD "get a grip" grips. Checkered rubber is easy to ---get a grip- on even with gloves on. They are cool in summer and checkering is easy to hold on to with sweaty hands. They are fat in the middle and taper at both ends so they feel real comfy!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Heated. Love 'em...

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Moved to the correct subcatagory.,.. please try to create new threads in the right sub forum.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
HD "Get-a-Grip". Really comfy but if I had it to do over again I would probably get the RSD that JJSW1283 has pictured above. The end caps on the "Get-a-Grip" will come unglued and pull off in your hand if you are not careful. I was moving my bike around in the garage when mine came unglued and I almost dropped the bike.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
These are the ones I have but yet to install.

RSD Chrono

Seriously considering taking them back and exchanging for these which I saw yesterday and really like. In the contrast cut of course.

PM Apex

1 - 20 of 32 Posts