Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of grips gives the most comfort , in other words long rides , will needs variable amounts of comfort for your hands , I think on my Indian I had kuryakyn iso grips and they were very comfortable, not sure if I can get them for the glide or not, they looked good to!
Anyway, if you post what you guys like I'll definetly check them out, thats why I have Tall Boys Cycles Floorboard brackets, Rush Cyclopedic Seat, Factory 47 14" Apes and Cobra 909 mufflers, I pay attention

·
Registered
205 Posts
What kind of grips gives the most comfort , in other words long rides , will needs variable amounts of comfort for your hands , I think on my Indian I had kuryakyn iso grips and they were very comfortable, not sure if I can get them for the glide or not, they looked good to!

Anyway, if you post what you guys like I'll definetly check them out, thats why I have Tall Boys Cycles Floorboard brackets, Rush Cyclopedic Seat, Factory 47 14" Apes and Cobra 909 mufflers, I pay attention

I have the ISO grips. They are comfortable for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Performance Machine. They also sell replaceable rubber so when the rubber wears out you can just replace it and not the whole grip. Last I look the replacement rubber was $12. Super comfortable and they look real good I think

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
I have the ISO grips and have had them on my last four bikes.

They look good and they are great on long rides.

I have 49,000 miles on my current ISO's and will swap them out with black ISO's.

Swomack

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Performance Machine. They also sell replaceable rubber so when the rubber wears out you can just replace it and not the whole grip. Last I look the replacement rubber was $12. Super comfortable and they look real good I think
These are the only grips I'll run.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Avon Velvet Air Cushion is my choice.

Reactions: direwolf

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have stock grips now. They are a good diameter for my hands. My last bike I put on AVON grips. Looked cool but they were bigger diameter than stock. I find the smaller diameter more comfortable for my hands..

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Reactions: SteadyEddie

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just put grip puppies over the stock grips, it may not be the best looking but they're comfortable and cheap and easily replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Avon Memory Foam. Most comfortable grips I have ever laid my mitts on. Significantly better than the Kuryakyn air cushion that I've had before.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I just put grip puppies over the stock grips, it may not be the best looking but they're comfortable and cheap and easily replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are just what I need to start with. Thanks!

Reactions: Tailbreaker

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
These are the only grips I'll run.
Another Performance Machine fan here....

Reactions: Swomack and Mike U
1 - 20 of 45 Posts