Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might recognize me from another forum but I figured I'd show what's been done over here as well. Started with a bone stock 2012 Road Glide Custom and as with every vehicle I've ever owned, I couldn't leave it alone. So far I've done Dirty Bird Top Shelf rear, rear air ride, 21" front with -2 monotubes, lots of powder coat thanks to Jetman, and what I think is a killer stereo. Here it is the day I got it. ImageUploadedByMO Free1418648087.499845.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByMO Free1418648627.693378.jpg
This is pretty much how it sits right now.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1418648670.545787.jpg
Here is what's next!! 26" MADD wheel and American Suspension bolt on kit with a B'Cool wrap front fender.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ImageUploadedByMO Free1418648853.136557.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1418648870.469337.jpg
Here is the stereo stuff in running. Not using the jl amp. Replaced it with the hertz and have the jl 8.8 speaker lids.

·
Registered
875 Posts
nice work, look forward to seeing the end result. The second post, second picture, folks usually mask out there license plates, in this case maybe the parking sign should have been masked... :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Dong son.....you've done some more since I seen her last!!!!! Looking really good.

Folks, the pics simply do NOT do this bike justice...........Really sharp in person!!!!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided to go 26 this winter. I did the American Suspension bolt on kit. Still waiting on some parts but here is how it sits now. ImageUploadedByMO Free1421714103.879853.jpg

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. Fairing bracket and caliper will be here Thursday and my B'Cool fender ships out tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it all mocked up and ready for paint soon.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was able to figure out the Rubik's cube of a puzzle that they call the AS adjustable fairing bracket this weekend and get my fairing where I want it. Fender will be here Tuesday then all I need is a brake line and I can get a test ride in before paint. ImageUploadedByMO Free1422285616.125311.jpg

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
....Was able to figure out the Rubik's cube of a puzzle that they call the AS adjustable fairing bracket......
LMFAO when I was looking at that fairing mount I was thinking to myself, the people that invented the Rubik cube sat there and said "oh you think that's easy....we'll try this" and handed out the fairing mount SMH

Infinitely adjustable looks like it's gonna be infinitely a pain in the ass :eek: LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts