Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for a set of guages for my '01 RG. Not sure what years will fit, maybe somebody can chime in and let me know what I should be lookin for.

Peace

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tracy, I'm not looking for anything specific, just want to replace my very faded/distorted ones in my '01, although I do like the silver face better

Q, I've been told by 1 person that after '07 will not be dirct fit for my '01, anybody got any info on this ?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a full set of 03 gauges in black, the speedo is in KPH though, if you're interested drop me a PM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
RG Gauges

I am doing a build on a 2013 RG with assembly happening week of Jan 7 or maybe a little later; I was thinking of a gauge change and was on the fence about it but if you could go $300 for the gauge that gets me to where I need to be to get the $800 gauge set I had in mind myself what with things I would not need to get instead.
So, if $300 sounds fair for a 2013 set with 9 miles on the odo let me know soon so I can tweak my build plan..

scott

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
I have a New tach in the box..Mine quit so I assumed it went out, turns out it had a loos connection on the ecm..$100.00 shipped..was $140.00 from stealership..Black face..

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Tracy, I'm not looking for anything specific, just want to replace my very faded/distorted ones in my '01, although I do like the silver face better

Q, I've been told by 1 person that after '07 will not be dirct fit for my '01, anybody got any info on this ?
I think the speedo/tach change occured in '04. Some of the other gauges may work. If you look at the year fitment in the P&A book, it may shed more light. I don't have one handy to check

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have a full set of 03 gauges in black, the speedo is in KPH though, if you're interested drop me a PM.
You can have my set for $100 + shipping and find a new speedo, or keep the KPH speedo feel like you're going 100 mph when you're really only doing 60!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts