Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im guessing there needs to be a parts list..

I have a 2011 Custom, I put the stage 2 screaming eagle 110' kit in my bike. 10.1 compression, 259SE cams, (the kit is in the Harley parts book)

I have the screaming eagle high flow (that bike cone!)

Then a set of true dual Rinehart pipes.

Im putting down 121 HP and 131 LBS of Tourque..

She gets up and goes when I need her too!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I took a 96 and turned it into the 110'.... Either way I wanted the 110'. So I would have had to bore the casing.... so it was either get my 96 road glide in sept or wait til feb for my 103 road glide... I wanted the Sedona Orange BAD!!

I work at a Harley dealership. So I did all my labor with a tech. he basically told me how to do it, and watched over me. I suppied the massive amounts of "adult beverages!! :) )

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
With those dyno numbers "hold on" She's a screamer! The labor cost savings is a big plus! For the rest of us it would empty the pockets quick.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, doing the labor was a huge help... Plus I learned a TON about the motor itself. Plus I did my handle bars, chrome front end, and all the small trim pieces..

I was really nice to learn.. Made me feel cool!!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I've been thinking about an SE 120R and selling my 96ci. Has less than 1000 miles and I think I could get a couple grand or so for it to offset the cost. Not sure though. Wish I knew enough to do something like you did. I sure it was much more satisfying and less costly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When you say stage 2, did you have head work done or use 110+ or MVA heads. What TB did you use? Must have a spot on tune done to it. Those numbers are better than the SE 113 race kit with mva heads and 266 cams

·
Registered
74 Posts
Im guessing there needs to be a parts list..

I have a 2011 Custom, I put the stage 2 screaming eagle 110' kit in my bike. 10.1 compression, 259SE cams, (the kit is in the Harley parts book)

I have the screaming eagle high flow (that bike cone!)

Then a set of true dual Rinehart pipes.

Im putting down 121 HP and 131 LBS of Tourque..

She gets up and goes when I need her too!!
How about posting a copy of the dyno sheet? I'd like to see the torque curve, it says a lot more than just the peak numbers do.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I took a 96 in motor.. put the 110' kit in it (27501-10). then added the 110" upgrade (27548-10a) it to it. As for throttle body, went with the harley 58mm (27713-08), but had a friend mill it out a little more, so its about a 60mm or around there. I dont knwo the exactly measurment, Then did the injector upgrade too (27797-07), as i needed the more fuel!

I basically told my tech what I wanted and he did it.. I will look for my acutal parts list. I think there might be some parts from the 120' kit. i dont know yet.. My tech got put in jail while ago, he finished my motor, then basically did something VERY stupid. So i have not been able to ask him exactly what he put in the bike. I know the parts he charged me for was the 110' kit and the upgrade.

I will look for my dyno sheet. Im sure that it on the computer somewhere! I know that the tourqe starts about 85ish.. then its a nice curve til about 5000, then she starts to drop a little.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you find the chart? Post it up. :D
Im working on it. The tech that does the dyno has been busting his ass on the amount of bikes were pushing out.. I keep asking him, but one of the worst things you can have is a tech that is pissed at you!

I will try to find it!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I really working on getting that dyno sheet.. I had a small issue with the motor.. It kind blew up on me! The tech thinks someone screwed with my bike! Put something in the fuel or something. cuz the motor just blew up! BIG TIME!!

So were going to redo my motor! Prob just put a full 120 in it! that or procharge my bike.. IDK yet.. I ll still keep looking for that original dyno sheet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts