Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy members....I just purchased my 1st Harley...2015 Road Glide and love it.....Did like my old Honda Fury, but think wife likes riding on the back of this one....I'm in a lot of forums, so cant wait to see what this one has to offer.....great wealth of knowledge with just a little but of opinion, I assume....lol....

· Registered
878 Posts
Welcome. A Fury eh, liked the style when they came out, but stuck with my paid for VTX's..

· Registered
8,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

· Registered
1,240 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to the forum from Jacksonville Florida. I liked the furys when they came out, always thought honda was a few years too late with that bike though. If they had brought it out when the chopper craze was huge they would have sold alot more of them, by the time they came out with it the chopper craze was dying and more leaning towards bobbers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.