Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 2012 RGU that im having a pull done tomorrow to see where i stand. Mods include, stage 1 intake, V&H power duals, V&H hi-output slipons, se255 cams, along with a thundermax tuner. Any guesses on what it makes? Ill post the results tomorrow afternoon.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it made 85hp and 99.5 tq. The horsepower curve was nice though. The torque curve was a little choppy but not too bad.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was feeling kind of bad. Had 254e's installed and a dyno tune last Friday at the local dealership. I got 82.7hp and 97tq. Was hoping for about 8 more hp. I know I'm losing some tq with my pipes but I like them.

254e, SE Heavy Breather, Vance & Hines Big Radius and SE Pro Tuner, 2012 FLTRX

I'll post dyno chart later this week.

Scoots

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I was feeling kind of bad. Had 254e's installed and a dyno tune last Friday at the local dealership. I got 82.7hp and 97tq. Was hoping for about 8 more hp. I know I'm losing some tq with my pipes but I like them.

254e, SE Heavy Breather, Vance & Hines Big Radius and SE Pro Tuner, 2012 FLTRX

I'll post dyno chart later this week.

Scoots
as long as it feels good don't fret the numbers.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well, it made 85hp and 99.5 tq. The horsepower curve was nice though. The torque curve was a little choppy but not too bad.
Those are good numbers. 99.5 ft-lbs will be fun.

My stage 1 96" just recently made 77 hp / 85 ft-lbs after installing the PCV with AutoTune and that bike is nothing but good times.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does pull hard as hell but as always i want more. I leave next friday for afghanistan but when i get back im wanting to do a bigger motor. Maybe 120R?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts