Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a Guppy exhaust pipe? I read that JBV Racing made them but I cannot find any info on them. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to hear from anyone who has one or has ran one on their bike. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Back in 2009-10 I rode a few times with Derek from Hemi Engineering. He ran a Guppy on his Softail Deuce which he ended up setting a land speed record with. That Guppy was intense and could make you shit your drawers instantly on heavy throttle. I haven't heard anything about JBV or even seen a Guppy in quite a few years. Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guppy Exhaust

Thanks for the reply, they look sweet, something a little different. most short pipes like that will rob H.P. (like the Python that I have) so I want to see what they are all about. Dyno numbers on my bike are way down with this pipe I have.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the head's up on the Burns Pipe, looks great, I have read great things about them. Pricey buy I will get one soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guppy pipes are no longer made, so if you don't have one you're not going to get one. As stated above, a lot of guys go with Burns nowadays if they want a custom high performance pipe. High quality, but you need a good welder to fab it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts