Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That might coincide with the route I'm taking, at least starting at Jackson, waiting for more information. :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'm in! Signed up. My route was right through Jackson on Friday so I'm thrilled about doing the "Gypsy Tour". AWESOME!!! Is it time yet???!!!!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
10,191 Posts
Awesome , hope it all werks out , have the time off already ..

Pretty familiar with Jackson , used to spend a lot of time there with werk ..

plenty of decent hotels on 20 and 55

JtB

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Weekend bump. Come on Southerners we all got to pass through Mississippi to get to Texas. Head north to Jackson and join the tour. Hutto is gonna need us to show him how to peel grits for breakfast.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked, I'm going to be taking a more southern route.

·
Super Moderator
10,191 Posts
Drew you taking Friday off ?

I didn't but am usually home by noon , we can be in Jackson in four hours or so , running 80 to Mississippi will eat up the clock a bit ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Drew you taking Friday off ?

I didn't but am usually home by noon , we can be in Jackson in four hours or so , running 80 to Mississippi will eat up the clock a bit ..

JtB
No need to. June 13th is on Saturday. Leave out early and be there by noon . Beat the heat. Roughly 250 miles. Good ride before lunch.

·
Super Moderator
10,191 Posts
It's 245 from my work on Hwy 80 ( only couple miles from your work ) to Pearl , and actually we are probably a bit closer than 245 .. Saturday morning will work good for me ..

JtB

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm taking 10 starting at Baton Rouge, going to do Natchez Trace. We'll be coming through Jackson on Saturday, we can probably meet up with some of you that are there towards the middle of the day, right now plans are to stop in Lake Charles Saturday night.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Then again if we stopped in Baton Rouge instead that would give us more time to shoot the BS with the Gypsy gang, and still be on schedule, hmmmmm, I'll get with Q.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like play in Jackson and stop in Baton Rouge. :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dave are you meeting Q in Ga then running across to Montgomery and Jackson then south on 55 to Baton Rouge ?

JtB
Were starting in Atlanta and actually riding to Nashville then down Natchez Trace to Baton Rouge, we're taking the scenic route.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thanks Hutmo. Yeah I can see it getting cluttered. Debell you should holler at GaryR. He was planning to ride up to Atlanta on Friday then meet me in Montgomery Saturday and ride with me. He may prefer the long way instead. He got a new 15 RG with some cams. May be hard to keep up with. Hope you and Q catch us in Jackson.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Were starting in Atlanta and actually riding to Nashville then down Natchez Trace to Baton Rouge, we're taking the scenic route.
David, Wanda and I planned to leave Lebanon( just east of Nashville) and ride the Natchez Trace down to Baton Rouge also. I have an uncle who lives there we wanted to stay with overnight before going on to Lake Charles. The Harley dealer there is the last dealership in Louisiana we need a dealer pin from to have all the dealers pins for our collection. From there we have no particular route planned. We would enjoy riding with your group if we can coordinate.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts