Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to let everyone know, due to recent health issue and on the advise of medical personnel, my wife and I will not be able to attend this year events. We will be cancelling our rooms for both Gypsy Tour and Shark Week on Monday, in case anyone is needing a room at the host hotel.

Last year we enjoyed participating in both Gypsy Tour and Shark Week and it is with heavy heart that we will not be able to make this years event.

Have a great time and Ride Safe!!! Hope to see everyone next year.

Horrorwood
(Curt and Diana Norwood)

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Sad to hear, hope you're going to be ok and will make it next year.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Want to let everyone know, due to recent health issue and on the advise of medical personnel, my wife and I will not be able to attend this year events. We will be cancelling our rooms for both Gypsy Tour and Shark Week on Monday, in case anyone is needing a room at the host hotel.

Last year we enjoyed participating in both Gypsy Tour and Shark Week and it is with heavy heart that we will not be able to make this years event.

Have a great time and Ride Safe!!! Hope to see everyone next year.

Horrorwood
(Curt and Diana Norwood)
Curt,
That sucks, was looking forward to seeing you guys again. Hope all goes well with you.

BTW, Some of us are going to be staying in Lexington Friday night the 8th before we head up to join the Gypsy Tour in Lake Placid. PM me your info and maybe you can meet us for dinner.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts