Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is kind of early to ask this, but Hutmo, have you thought about a Gypsy Tour for SW next year yet? If so, let us know how many days you would take to get out to Maine on the tour. That will help us on planning the number of days needed to take off.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I know it is kind of early to ask this, but Hutmo, have you thought about a Gypsy Tour for SW next year yet? If so, let us know how many days you would take to get out to Maine on the tour. That will help us on planning the number of days needed to take off.
There is a tour plan in the works yes. Most likely at least 3-4 days. I'm going to "try" and coordinate something for a pregypsy tour, tour. If I do, it will be my own thing, not hutmos.

Sent from the roadglide.org Monarch's phone

·
Registered
291 Posts
Google mapped me a nice route through canada up and through the great lakes, looks like a gorgeous ride.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Google mapped me a nice route through canada up and through the great lakes, looks like a gorgeous ride.
Me too. Looking at thunder bay, souix st marie through niagra. Hope we can make it work.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Nothing planned yet although Garvin seems to be planning well for me.

Probably a three at least and four day tour at the most.

I hope this helps.

Chris
There's always a gypsy tour! Sorry if I spoke out of turn Chris, wasnt trying to steal your thunder.

Sent from the roadglide.org Monarch's phone

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nothing planned yet although Garvin seems to be planning well for me.

Probably a three at least and four day tour at the most.

I hope this helps.

Chris
Maybe you can include riding on the shores of the Great Lake to Nigara Falls:) then side roads through Vermont and NH to bethel. Could stop at Burlington VT and go to Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory. Just an idea Chris
GMan

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like the idea of riding from Indy through Canada to Niagara Falls enroute to SWIV in Maine. That would be a great Gypsy Tour...

From Indy, it would be two days to Canada around Lake Superior, and another couple of days to Niagara Falls. Plus two more days to the Bethel, ME area.

Six days to SWIV, three days at SWIV, two days to York, PA (H-D Factory Tour) after SWIV, a day or two days from York to Indy.

Two week ride to the northeast and back--sweet...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Maybe you can include riding on the shores of the Great Lake to Nigara Falls:) then side roads through Vermont and NH to bethel. Could stop at Burlington VT and go to Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory. Just an idea Chris
GMan
You had me at "ice cream"!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,683 Posts
can I have some pie with my ice cream ??

JtB

If you have pie in VT. it should be a piece of apple pie. They serve it with a slice of VT. cheddar cheese. Excellent!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
GMan
I rode from Niagara Falls to Windsor on Ontario Highway 3 just to do a loop around Lake Erie. Highway 3 is barely more interesting than Kansas. Mainly because the street signs are metric, but that's about it. Niagara-on-the-Lake and the area around the Falls were very interesting.

·
Registered
395 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,838 Posts
Gypsy Tour 2014

Start off in Cleveland or Erie, PA. RT 6 stop at Kinzu dam, Bradford PA stop at Zippo lighter factory, on to Pennsylvania Grand Canyon then stop in Wellsboro, PA.

Up through NY to Cooperstown and Lake Placid.

Gonna be a good tour. Will have the 2014 website up after the New Year.

Hutmo

Gypsy Tour 2013... Get Your Kicks!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts