Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HD says this windshield is 3 inches taller than the stock windshield. is that 3 inches taller than a FLTRX? three inches taller than a FLTRU?

my bike is a 2011 FLTRU, is this windshield 3 inches taller than my windshield, or are they marketing it to the guys (girls) who have a short screen to begin with? i sit quite a bit above the top of my screen and i get nailed with wind, sand, bugs, rain. i'd love a screen that's 3 inches over, but i don't want to buy it if it's not what i think it is. thanks

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
My stock 08 windshield was a 16 inch windshield, with the part # being a 04 I would think it is a tall windshield. I think HD did offer a 19 inch windshield at one time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it is indeed 3 inches taller than my stock shield. Thanks Bill H for the great deal on your used shield, it's in very good shape and looks great on my bike, I almost can't wait for it to rain... almost!! haha!

Anyone looking to deal with Bill H can be confident in your transaction! Thanks again and thanks for all the responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts