Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone beside me experiencing inaccuracies between their bike’s stored data and what is depicted in the H-D Connect app? I have a disparity of 9 miles between what my bike shows as total mileage and what is in the H-D app. Same with TPMS. I have a difference of 3 - 4 psi between readouts on bike and H-D Connect. I did verify the tire pressure with a handheld gauge. The bike is accurate. H-D Connect not so much.

Maybe I just need to go ride the bike and see if it syncs the app correctly afterward. They have matched in mileage up until now. The bike has always read lower on the tire pressure since I started using H-D Connect.

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
I am seeing the same thing, mostly. My mileage is about 5 miles difference and I do not trust the tire pressure on the APP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Based on your findings I just checked mine; the mileage in the app is spot on, one tire shows 1lb lower than measured and the other is same as measured. That said the jury is definitely out as to whether I'll renew a year from now. I too have turned off auto renew.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts