Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for opinions on Harley Davidson Fat Ape Road Glide bars.... I like the Width and Pullback numbers.
- I cant find a bike in town to sit on....
Has anyone tried these or sat a a bike with them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
they came on my 15....I love the look of them but don't like the feel... they turn back towards me and down too much..I am 5'10 with short legs and long body also pretty broad shouldered and they make me kind of turn my wrist in and put pressure on my palms causing hand to go numb quickly...I want to find a set that is little wider and come more straight out... Cash has been to tight for me to swap them out as of yet......

·
Registered
110 Posts
they came on my 15....I love the look of them but don't like the feel... they turn back towards me and down too much..I am 5'10 with short legs and long body also pretty broad shouldered and they make me kind of turn my wrist in and put pressure on my palms causing hand to go numb quickly...I want to find a set that is little wider and come more straight out... Cash has been to tight for me to swap them out as of yet......
Sounds like you and I are built similarly...

I just ordered a set of 14" Yaffee monkey bars... I got to try a set out. I'm a little worried it may be a hair too tall, but too late now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts