Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondering is any or how many here play in the monthly contests (Ride Further, Find Your Freedom, etc.), I'm new so playing these is a good excuse to get out and go for longer rides. Seems silly but it's fun to see points accumulate.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi,

Just wondering is any or how many here play in the monthly contests (Ride Further, Find Your Freedom, etc.), I'm new so playing these is a good excuse to get out and go for longer rides. Seems silly but it's fun to see points accumulate.

Can you give me info on it. 870-495-0143

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
My dealer does contests for miles ridden in January, and this summer did one for August since those are two months that keep the fair weather riders in the garage. Top prize is 10,000 or 20,000 mile service and/or a set of new tires.

I will get the snowflake participation award for this August riding since I am on work travel and when in town, working from home. You can't just give awards to winners anymore in today's society. :surprise:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
My dealer does contests for miles ridden in January, and this summer did one for August since those are two months that keep the fair weather riders in the garage. Top prize is 10,000 or 20,000 mile service and/or a set of new tires.

I will get the snowflake participation award for this August riding since I am on work travel and when in town, working from home. You can't just give awards to winners anymore in today's society. :surprise:
There are no winners or losers anymore. Everyone gets a trophy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts