Road Glide banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The bike looks great! He always does amazing work!

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
I’m still waiting on Jeremy to email me back.
May have to email him again.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I’m still waiting on Jeremy to email me back.
May have to email him again.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told him to look for an email from you but I will remind him.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thanks man! I am really happy with the results. The artist said he'd be back in March and if I remove my fuel tank emblems, he'll free hand on fuel tank emblems.
nice lines-I usually do my own,but it doesn't always come out right first time

·
Registered
49 Posts
So the dealership has recently hooked up with a somewhat local pinstripe artist. He was there the other day (when I was off) and had done some work on a few customer bikes. I was able to talk with him and he came back by the shop today and did my bike. I told him I wanted subtle colors but "have fun and let me know when you're done". I have to say that I am VERY happy with the results!

View attachment 409936

View attachment 409937

View attachment 409938

View attachment 409939

View attachment 409940

·
Registered
49 Posts
So the dealership has recently hooked up with a somewhat local pinstripe artist. He was there the other day (when I was off) and had done some work on a few customer bikes. I was able to talk with him and he came back by the shop today and did my bike. I told him I wanted subtle colors but "have fun and let me know when you're done". I have to say that I am VERY happy with the results!

View attachment 409936

View attachment 409937

View attachment 409938

View attachment 409939

View attachment 409940
Looks great!

·
Registered
46 Posts

View attachment 409936

View attachment 409937

View attachment 409938

View attachment 409939

View attachment 409940
That LOOKS GREAT!!!
Less is definitely more sometimes. Hats off to a great stripe job.
I went a bit wild on my bike lol.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts