Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forget the name or model of them but I currently have the CD front turn signals with the white ring that changes to amber when the turn signals are activated. I like the but I'm wondering if there are others that have the Halo style solid ring instead of the multiple single diode LED ring. I checked CD's website and they don't appear to have anything like it. What are some other other light companies that make LED's?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
@rlaf75 Rob, could it be these that You are looking for.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@rlaf75 Rob, could it be these that You are looking for.
Mike U.

Sort of but it still looks they have individual LED's around the outer parameter. I found these on HD's website which looks more like what I want. I was unaware HD had these Front Signature LED Turn Signal Inserts - 67801148 | Harley-Davidson USA

·
Registered
8,655 Posts

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
I have the CD Halo rings on my bike so from what you describe that must be what you have. I never had any issues with mine so what's the reason that you want to replace what you have?

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the CD Halo rings on my bike so from what you describe that must be what you have. I never had any issues with mine so what's the reason that you want to replace what you have?
I've had them for about 5 or 6 years now without any problems at all. I was just wondering if there was anything like I described in the original post. I like the looks of the solid led halo taillights on the higher end cars and like the tail lights are on the new dodge chargers. They dont show as individual LED's diodes. If that makes sense

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob, give Brian at Horny Toad a call if those are the ones that You want.
He’ll give You a much better price.
Mike U.

Yeah I'll have to see them in action before I buy them. Looking at them again it appears to still have the individual LED diodes

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Yeah I'll have to see them in action before I buy them. Looking at them again it appears to still have the individual LED diodes
Rob read page 2 of the reviews on the Harley Lights that You listed. One guy states how his HD Parts guy put them up against the CD ones with better results.
Mike U.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Mike U yeah that review is encouraging. I'll definitely have to check these out now

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
CD still has a couple option for front turn signal that are white running lights and turn amber for turn. HD ones 1 year warranty CD life time

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CD still has a couple option for front turn signal that are white running lights and turn amber for turn. HD ones 1 year warranty CD life time
View attachment 425378
I definitely like the CD's that I have. I was just looking to maybe change it up a little. I like the look of the newer cars with the solid halo tail lights instead of the multiple single LED diode ring that looks like LED dots.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I forget the name or model of them but I currently have the CD front turn signals with the white ring that changes to amber when the turn signals are activated. I like the but I'm wondering if there are others that have the Halo style solid ring instead of the multiple single diode LED ring. I checked CD's website and they don't appear to have anything like it. What are some other other light companies that make LED's?
These?

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Those Kury ones are pretty slick

Reactions: rlaf75

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,749 Posts
Those Kury bulbs look kinda cool.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got on the kury website and they are backordered lol

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Reactions: rlaf75

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My buddy is the parts manager at my local HD dealer and he just told me they have a display set up with the HD lights I posted. I'll go to check those out sometime next week. I checked the HD website to check the fitment for my 09 and it says they wont fit it. I like the kuryakan lights better so I may just wait until those come off of backorder. We'll see what happens

1 - 20 of 33 Posts