Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come out with hand guards that will fit 2021 RG?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL

LOL...I have them on my 2019, trust me NOTHING has changed. Just order them
I was only wondering because there is no longer a fluid reservoir on my clutch side. Not sure if the guards were made is such a way to accommodate that on 20 and down models.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have some for my 18 that I got off of Amazon. Try them you can always send them back.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
LOL

LOL...I have them on my 2019, trust me NOTHING has changed. Just order them
Clutch side has. That's it though. That's what sucks from 16 to 17. I have a nice set of adjustable levers from the 16 that only fit the brake side of the 19.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I just had to return a set for my ‘21 RGS to them because they would not fit on the clutch side.
Elaborate. I can't see how they wouldn't unless hole for the mirror stem way to far inside? Like behind the pin or something?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Elaborate. I can't see how they wouldn't unless hole for the mirror stem way to far inside? Like behind the pin or something?
The mirror post sits much deeper on the clutch side vs the brake side but the guard brackets were the same length…

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Bicycle tire Crankset
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Perform a Amazon search for Sportster Coffin Hand guards. They have the longer mounting straps required to reach the mirror mount. That is how I found the guards that fit my 2021 Road Glide Standard.

Reactions: DanHappy and pauld

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
The clutch side mounting bracket for a Dyna might work too.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Been on the fence with these. Just may get the Memphis shades ones. Ran them for years on my dirt bikes. But racing hare scrambles. They're a necessity. Not a cool looking part.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Been on the fence with these. Just may get the Memphis shades ones. Ran them for years on my dirt bikes. But racing hare scrambles. They're a necessity. Not a cool looking part.

I got em to keep some wind off hands when it gets cold. They do pretty decent. Looking cool is an added plus.

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
621 Posts
I ran them on my sport tourers for over a couple hundred k miles.. they are a nice feature.
Been thinking about em for the glide as well, going into winter here in MO. May be the ticket with my intermittent overpriced heated grips.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Although not a M8 bike, I have mine on my Rig since 2014. It's amazing how much crap actually hits them.

Had to get them color-matched in the fastest color! lol

YB

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bicycle tire

·
Registered
523 Posts
I had the spadafora/powermadd ones on my 18, very cool and you could pop the outer covers off in the summer. I believe the 08 to 13 ones will fit the 21.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Shelf Automotive lighting
Furniture Office chair Wheel Automotive design Building

1 - 20 of 41 Posts