Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I got em to keep some wind off hands when it gets cold. They do pretty decent. Looking cool is an added plus.
I ordered up a set this morning. My bars are 14" so my hands are a bit up there. Not too bad though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: craigffb

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I bought the Amazon dark smoke ones. They work. I take them off in the summer.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Hand guards and fangs are two things I could never do to my bike, ;)
Well. I was there too. Fangs never. But I'm on blood thinners and the cold gets to me more the older I get. So if it extends my comfort and ability to ride a little more. I really don't care. It will keep the wind out of my sleeves even though I wear a gauntlet glove. Wind still creeps up there. And they're quick release it looks like. So leave the mounts on in the summer. Just leave them off.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like the hand guards are about $40, but the brackets to make them fit on '21 are $75!
Here is a snapshot of Coffin Hand Guards that also fit 2021. A lot less than $75.
Font Screenshot Glove Parallel Number

Reactions: DanHappy and pauld

·
Registered
37 Posts
amizon sells some that will fit thats where i got mine just make sure you read the size some for cable and some for hydro clutches also mephis shades has some that will fit i got the coffin style on my 21 rgs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone come out with hand guards that will fit 2021 RG?
Yes, use the Memphis Shades MEB7220. They fit my 2021 Heritage which has the exact same clutch side 2021 touring bikes. Memphis Shades will tell you they don't fit, but they are obviously wrong.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I noticed a few Memphis Shades MEB hand guards that show two different size brackets. The concern I have is buying the right MS MEB that has the right length of the clutch side bracket.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I got my Memphis Shades guards in and I'm really liking them a lot more than I thought I would. The quality is damn good. And I have no issue with what I paid for them. They look cool. IMO. They may stay on longer than I expected.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
....and they do fit as told to me :) Yes, this is my 2021 RG and as you can see MEB7220 fits the clutch. This may be year round. It does get cold here in the desert in the winter months, and during the summer, it is so dry, that bare skin feels like its in a blast furnace going 30 ++++++++++ !

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Label

21 - 40 of 41 Posts