Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a quick research chart I made up for everyones reference for Handlebars that accommodates the use of all stock controls - the info is from Mfg. website and phone calls to Mfg. prices may vary
if any one has additional Info please add - New bars are in the making and testing stages from quite a few manufactures - listed here are bars that use all
stock controls with out modification of cables, clamps etc - enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just a quick research chart I made up for everyones reference for Handlebars that accommodates the use of all stock controls - the info is from Mfg. website and phone calls to Mfg. prices may vary
if any one has additional Info please add - New bars are in the making and testing stages from quite a few manufactures - listed here are bars that use all
stock controls with out modification of cables, clamps etc - enjoy
I've got one for you. Compatible with HD heated grips. Road 6 Holey Rollers have a big fat seam which needs to be filled down otherwise you can't install heated grips.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.