Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys when adding an aftermarket amp on a 2015 road glide special do I need anything to retain the factory handle bar controls. Head unit is the 6.5 touch screen

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
What setup are you installing? Usually when you add an amp you are just amplifying the speakers, not changing any other operating characteristics.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey guys when adding an aftermarket amp on a 2015 road glide special do I need anything to retain the factory handle bar controls. Head unit is the 6.5 touch screen
You need to swap out the speakers too if yours are stock. Amps don't affect controls. I went with the Biketronics Amp/Speaker kit. Plug and play easy install and it sounds really good with just 2 speakers. Your never going to get great bass on a bike so don't even try. Go for good, clear sound at highway speed.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The plan is to install arc audio 600.4 with 6.5 components upfront and 4 6x9’s in the bag. Also do I need 2 BT 355’s
Check with Arc or maybe someone that has a similar system will chime in, but I believe they have their own method of addressing what the BT355's do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts