Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 road glide handlebar install no start . Fuel pump primes but no start . All switches seem to do what they are suppose to do . Took it all back apart and notice with no power grey wire will ring out on my meter. Turn on ignition no more ringing . Is this correct ? Everything else seems to tone out correctly . Getting three codes also : p1001
P1003 and p1353 . I have tried another start relay off another bike to rule out the relay iam at a loss on this one . Any help or idea would be much appreciated, thanks .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013 road glide handlebar install no start . Fuel pump primes but no start . All switches seem to do what they are suppose to do . Took it all back apart and notice with no power grey wire will ring out on my meter. Turn on ignition no more ringing . Is this correct ? Everything else seems to tone out correctly . Getting three codes also : p1001
P1003 and p1353 . I have tried another start relay off another bike to rule out the relay iam at a loss on this one . Any help or idea would be much appreciated, thanks .
to add to the the diagnosis : one lead on grey wire one lead to ground . Meter will ring out turn on ignition it stops . Ignition on the off position and click the run on the switch it still rings out . One lead on white black wire other to ground . Ignition off no ringing out . Turn switch to run and it rings out . Thanks

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Recheck everything you have done and even if you say you checked it.....check it again. Recheck your ignition switch alignment very thoroughly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts