Road Glide banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's b not 6. And the bike starts and stops fine?

B220651Run/stop switch input open/shorted highENGINE STOP SWITCH DIAGNOSTICS
I pulled the wire harness out and it is the white/gray wire that pulled out of the connector which per the wiring diagram is the on/off wire. No idea on how the it still starts up! I will get the new harness in tomorrow and will let you know how it ends up.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I pulled the wire harness out and it is the white/gray wire that pulled out of the connector which per the wiring diagram is the on/off wire. No idea on how the it still starts up! I will get the new harness in tomorrow and will let you know how it ends up.
Makes sense cause that’s what the code said. Did you book mark the DTC list a linked? It’s good to keep handy.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
No worries, hope you get it fixed. I still think it’s weird that it’s not effecting anything. LOL
New harness in and all is well, no red light. It did cost me around $450 though as I ordered a new set of bars that are going to meet my needs. Went with Fat Baggers 14" chrome bars with 9" of pull back which is 3" more than the KST Straight jackets.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
New harness in and all is well, no red light. It did cost me around $450 though as I ordered a new set of bars that are going to meet my needs. Went with Fat Baggers 14" chrome bars with 9" of pull back which is 3" more than the KST Straight jackets.
Glad you got it fixed. Did you get the harness from a dealer?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts