Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
God damn it. Was all set to install them tonight. But apparently I'm not going to be able to. Simple swap they said. In and out they said. Here I go. Back to the hospital. Went to have the huge growing lump around the new pacemaker/ defibrillator looked at. And I guess it's not a really good thing. Lol. EKG, Cat Scan with contrast. IV in and a transport from one hospital to the main campus 40 minutes away. I did take the time to get my bars from the local Fed Ex. Lol. But here I sit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
God damn it. Was all set to install them tonight. But apparently I'm not going to be able to. Simple swap they said. In and out they said. Here I go. Back to the hospital. Went to have the huge growing lump around the new pacemaker/ defibrillator looked at. And I guess it's not a really good thing. Lol. EKG, Cat Scan with contrast. IV in and a transport from one hospital to the main campus 40 minutes away. I did take the time to get my bars from the local Fed Ex. Lol. But here I sit.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hang in there John!
Those New Malos can wait til you get back.
Best of Luck Bro and keep All of Us posted.
You're in My Prayers Brother.
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Spending the night in the ICU. Love the special treatment this wing provides.

So it's not an abscess. It's a hematoma. It burst after I got here. That was a shitload of blood. Damn.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Health comes first, your trike will be waiting for your return.

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
God speed in healing up man. Hopefully you'll be back on the trike soon.

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
Thanks guys. Spending the night in the ICU. Love the special treatment this wing provides.

So it's not an abscess. It's a hematoma. It burst after I got here. That was a shitload of blood. Damn.
John good thing this was caught before it got any worse My Brother.
You take Your time healing up and let those nice ICU Nurses take good care of You.
Listen attentively to what the Doc's hafta say too.
Like the old drunks say, "One day at a time".
Better Days are definitely ahead Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Damn man, let them doctors do their thing first, then worry about the bars. The riding and roads will still be there for ya when you're all fixed up.
Although I luckily have no known health issues, I've been out once this summer for a total of about 110 miles. Unfortunately life is just getting in the way. Had too many projects (mainly my shop) going on as well as work, then basically doing some kind of repair or maintenance around the house on my days off.
Get well soon my friend!

Lil Chief

·
Registered
490 Posts
Damn man. Let the docs do what they do best. They will get you past this all.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn, john. you need to slow down and enjoy life for awhile.

btw: did you cash my check yet lol :grin:
Haha. Yes. Last week.

So this is more serious than I thought. The big worry is infection. I'll be in the hospital for a few days at least. If it gets infected I'll be in surgery to remove and replace the wiring too. That's a no joke possible open heart surgery.

I think I'll do what I. Told this time around.

Thanks for the the prayers and positive comments.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts