Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a handle bar with roughly 33 width 11-12" ride and about 10" of pull back. I'm finding myself leaning forward a bit and bars are to low. Have had seat lowered 3/4" by mean city, didnt help bars out. Like the Santee bars but looks like they stopped making plus quality scared me. Have looked at Wild 1 but width is wider than I want. Any help would be great. Also need them in black, 2020 glide special.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for fast response, pic is in profile. Finding that out, did just find road 6 customs. Thinking of that maybe 13" apes and roll them back to me? Don't have the pull back but the roll would handle it..maybe? At 14" I would probably have to add length to cable, which I don't want to do as well.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Check out the road 6 customs sight.I was searching for heritage style bars like I had on my old 10. The closest to that as per dealer book was the chizled bars as stated earlier. I ended up with the 13" holey rollers, I believe they have a plain bar with the same specs as well. check out my "Albums" pics, may help. Best of luck with that unicorn, bud!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I tried a set of black KST Customs 12” Straight Jackets which measure 34” tip to tip and 6” pullback. They were a tad too wide for me. Had them on the bike for about two weeks. Still have them and would sell if you’re interested. BTW, you shouldn’t need any cable/wire changes until you go higher than 14”

·
Registered
98 Posts
Those 12” KST straight jackets are what I put on my bike. I friggin love em

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah I absolutely could have gone 14” and been ok, but I rode one with 12” and loved it.
I do think I would’ve liked the 14”.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have run wild 1 one three bikes-10"- 12.5"-the first one took a few rides to get used to them-now anything under 35" wide seems narrow

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok believe I have decided on the road 6 customs. What do y'all vote for bar height 11 or 13". I'm about 5' 7" Seat is lower 3/4".

·
Registered
98 Posts
Which ones? Some of the pointy ones count the high point in the bars height, and then they drop back down for the grab point.
So 13” is probably 12” and so on

·
Registered
120 Posts
I choose JSR bar 12". It has nice pullback with a curve. You could have it the size you want.

I looooove it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I choose JSR bar 12". It has nice pullback with a curve. You could have it the size you want.

I looooove it.
I have these as well. The "bad attitude" had them put a little longer bend on the bottom to bring them a little closer so I wasn't reaching form them. Great to work with, and great price for a " custom" made set.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts