Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all. My Wild Ones WO 515's are in. Along with new Avon grips and deciding on which way to go on new black levers, my bar swap is looming in my VERY near future. I'm loaded up with Donk's great write ups on doing this, but I would've sworn one of our fellow members here had put up a YouTube video on this as well?? I've searched our forum and YouTube, but to no avail. For some reason Big Gary comes to mind but I'm just not sure. Any help in the right direction would be great! Thanks in advance
Scott

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Wasn't me man, sorry. Just follow Donk's tutorial and you'll be fine. If you decide to keep the green connector in the handle bar , tightly wrap it with electrical tape before fishing it back through the bars.
Mines going strong now almost 5 years. Good luck.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roger that, Gary. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
JMO I would upgrade and get the CVO twistgrip sensor, It did made my install a lot easier and peace of mind.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kicking that around too. I'm sure that I could talk the boss into the little bit more expense since I'm doing the work myself
Wink wink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts