Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of 7 1/4" 3 way fairing replacement speakers on monday night from eastern performance, recieved them wednsday. Took 20 minutes to install, and Ive never taken apart one of these bikes before. Installation was VERY simple, and instructions are VERY easy to follow. Im extremely impressed with the sound. No comparison to stock. and the very few videos on youtube really dont come close to doing justice. This is a great product. Thanks for a great product. I cant wait to add more speakers and an amp. I wanted to share for those looking to just upgrade the stock speakers without doing a full on kit with amp.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The other thing I forgot the mention is how perfect the new speaker grill matches the finish of the fairing. they look stock. Amazing product.

·
Registered
400 Posts
How about a picture or 2?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the only one I have right now. Again, these things fit perfectly, so easy to install, sound is 10x better then stock, and the finish of the new speaker grill matches the fairing perfectly. Already had a few people ask if they are stock. Very satisfied

1 - 7 of 7 Posts