Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
I know it's a day early but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

It has been a great year and I look forward in being with family and friends this holiday season.

Everyone enjoy and be safe.

Swomack
Thanks Scott!
Right Back at ya Bro!
Hoping Everyone Enjoys Their Feast & Families.
Mike U.

Registered
Need to jump on this train and wish everyone a SAFE and Happy Thanksgiving! Early on in my RG.org life I got to meet a few members when moving the flag, and just recently got to meet a few Florida shark members... couldn't have asked to join a cooler group of people! Looking forward to my first Sharkweek in Gettysburg!

Thankful...

Registered
Y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving....don't eat too much >:)

Super Moderator
I know it's a day early but I just wanted to wish all my Roadglide brothers a Happy Thanksgiving.

It has been a great year and I look forward in being with family and friends this holiday season.

Everyone enjoy and be safe.

Swomack
Im not your bro but Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :grin::grin::kiss:

Registered
Im not your bro but Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :grin::grin::kiss:
Nothing personal, I'm sure. It's a common colloquialism that is flung around meaning....I know you get the reference kind Lady. Enjoy the family and the food fest, Bro-ette?! awaiting correction please......

Registered
and a happy gobble day to all of you. i'm stayin home it's a no refusal weekend, niece is going ot be in the macys parade in new york, her high school in rockwall texas was invited to march, and i have a pork loin for the rotiserie, and a sweet tater pie, 2 cases of beer i'm good. will spend the day in the shop lookin at my new glide. and puttin on a few trinkets that i've already bought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts