Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Yeppers.

Thank you for your service. I wish we could shut down for the day like some lesser holidays. This one is more important than most.

Enjoy your day guys. You earned it and more.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thank you all who have protected this country and the less fortunate ones across the globe. At great expense for the greater good. God bless and enjoy your families and friends, and lets not forget the fallen that gave it their all.

·
Registered
7,544 Posts
Happy Veterans Day to All Veterans of The Greatest Forum on The Internet!
If it wasn’t for The Veterans of Our Great Nation, especially Those That Made The Supreme Sacrifice, We All would be in Big Trouble.
This should be the Biggest Holiday of All!
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
To all my fellow veterans here I want to say Thank You and for you all to know we have your SIX any time any where.

To all the well wishes I say thank you and know that there is hope for our country as many still do respect all that our veterans have done for our great country. Hope everyone has a great day and if you're riding today keep the dirty side down.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yeppers.

Thank you for your service. I wish we could shut down for the day like some lesser holidays. This one is more important than most.

Enjoy your day guys. You earned it and more.
Up here in our Province, today is a holiday - Remembrance Day. We have ceremonies at every town in the Province, where we honour our veterans. There will be bagpipe bands, police, veterans, children's cadets, and hundreds of people at every town. I have been taking my children since they were babies, and will be going to our Cenotaph today to lay a wreath within the ceremony for my Masonic Brethren that did not return home.

Thank you to all the brave men and women who have served to protect our freedoms; you will not be forgotten.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Thank ALL the Veterans every day, but especially today!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thank you to all that have served your fellow Americans in any position, it is appreciated on a daily basis at my house.

Freedom is not free and is appreciated at all times,
thank you to the extremely brave and generous men and women that have given so much to support our amazing country that we all enjoy.

Never take it for granted and always appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Today I think of my sons and the sons and daughters of others that are serving. My time has pasted . One son in Afghanistan the other is in the Ukraine right now. This is their 5th Deployments.
My turn to thank the tax payers for my retirement check, Tricare and now an improved VA that works. How do we thank our veterans ? Provide what was promised them.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
A big salute to all out past veterans as well as the ones here now, words cannot describe how much we appreciate all of you, God bless you all, and all of our service man and woman around the world, Thank you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts