1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
889 Posts
I got mine for $299 with a coupon. It really surprised me how heavy duty it is for the money, of course there are much better ones out there for more money. I have been happy with it so far.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
yeah, I think that $429 is their regular price. I see it on sale pretty regular for $329, and also $299, though not as often on that one.

if you can't find the cheaper coupons, if you are going to buy it at that price, sign up for their email subscription and look for the 20% coupon.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
I bought mine for $299 with a coupon but I have seen a coupon for less. I think it was like $279

·
Registered
758 Posts
Had mine for about 10 years and never had a problem with it. They were running them at $239 on sale back then. I see they still have that crappy front clamp set-up. Mine never got installed.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I bought an open box one for $200. When I put my 600# Triumph on there it was a little shaky. Not sure if I would put the Harley on there and raise it to the top position.

Might try it just to polish something, but definitely wouldn't torque on an axle nut with it in the fully up position.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I put my 1100 pound RG on it. No problem. But i ripped the wheels off my table lift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I put my 1100 pound RG on it. No problem. But i ripped the wheels off my table lift.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Did you actually wrench on it while raised to full height? Did you ride it up and feel that you had room for your feet and jiffystand?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Did you actually wrench on it while raised to full height? Did you ride it up and feel that you had room for your feet and jiffystand?
You can drive up on it and have room for your feet if you add something like this, but i don't use the side stand with the wheel chock i put on there. Mine is very stable with the RG up on there. Of course, i am not working on it like there is no way it will tip over, i take some care not to shake it around as much as i can. I am adding a 3' square tubing under mine to make it more stable.

·
Registered
206 Posts

I wrench on mine, but you need to make sure the table is on the ground, not up in the wheels and you add some kind of side extensions. Dropped my bike the first time I drove it on the ramp. Very narrow. Changed out the wheel chock. Even with adding the extras, I think it is one great deal. All in around $325 - $350

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
As dragon dude showed i extended mine. And i have a roll in wheel chock i added to it.

As Mfhator said i also got rid of the wheels and have it flat on the deck.

Yes i have wrenched all my bikes on it. I also use the rear tire drop on the lift. I purchased a small sissor lift that i use when doing rear wheel work on the bikes.

I dont clean it much on the table lift i have a couple of the yellow bike jacks from HF i use for cleaning.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You can drive up on it and have room for your feet if you add something like this, but i don't use the side stand with the wheel chock i put on there. Mine is very stable with the RG up on there. Of course, i am not working on it like there is no way it will tip over, i take some care not to shake it around as much as i can. I am adding a 3' square tubing under mine to make it more stable.

Where did you get the side pieces that you added.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I bought an open box one for $200. When I put my 600# Triumph on there it was a little shaky. Not sure if I would put the Harley on there and raise it to the top position.

Might try it just to polish something, but definitely wouldn't torque on an axle nut with it in the fully up position.
I have had no issues with mine at all, I always at full height when I work on it.. Love he lift.. next step for me is hydraulic

Reactions: Bbally

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Ive had mine for about 5 years and have worked on my bike with it all the way up. Like others said dont even bother with the piece of shit wheel clamp. I installed a condor wheel chock on mine, works great. Also, to avoid blowing out seals, when you raise it up dont leave the pressure on the bottlejack, insert the safety bar and lower the table to let the bar support the weight.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had mine for about 5 years. Changed out the wheel chock first thing to a roll in unit. I have wrenched on mine at full height many times. Never had an issue. I added some side panels as well. Works great.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Can you post a picture of how you mounted the atv ramps. I have the same setup on my harbor freight lift with the roll on chock and would like to do what you did.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Can you post a picture of how you mounted the atv ramps. I have the same setup on my harbor freight lift with the roll on chock and would like to do what you did.
I welded some pipe to the ramps and used 2" U bolts to mount them with.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts