Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
Absolutely it does. Adding hard lowers is the best thing you can do. Just keep in mind that during hot days it will be warmer on your legs but I still say well worth the investment.

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
+1^^^
The fairing lowers are one of the best mods you can do for wind control and rider comfort IMO.
I take the vent doors out in the summer to get a little bit more air flow.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Broken record, I agree with all of the above. I have never had lowers before, but very happy I put them on my 15 RG.

·
Registered
700 Posts
The 2015 lowers were NOT designed for air cooled bikes. Not enough air flow for even slightly warm weather. Compare opening to the old lowers.

Save some $ and get an old used pair or get soft lowers.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
The 2015 lowers were NOT designed for air cooled bikes. Not enough air flow for even slightly warm weather. Compare opening to the old lowers.

Save some $ and get an old used pair or get soft lowers.

Where did you get this information? They sell '14 & '15 touring model bikes with them on air cooled bikes brand new. Plus many others have purchased them after the fact without issue. I have them on my '12 and can adjust the vents to where I feel just as much air as the older lowers on my 2010. Interested to see where you got your information.

BTW... I know the above may sound confrontational but I don't mean it like that. I really am interested in where that came from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.