Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had a simular experience?

I contacted them via Email on March 2nd to purchase a pair of speaker adapters. The gentleman emailed me back and said to give them a call and that they were $49. i gave them a ring, no answer, so I left my number and the reason I was calling.

A few days go by, no call back yet. I emailed the gentleman again letting him know that I never received a phone call. Again, within 30 minutes I receive an email back stating: "We are getting orders out for Daytona and are really busy but if you left your name and number someone will call you back Thanks"

Fast forward almost 3 weeks, no more Daytona, 2 more phone calls and still no response. I emailed him again today, but nothing yet.

So my confusion is, I receive an email back promptly each time telling me to call and place the order. Wouldn't it almost be easier to just take my order via email?

Sorry for the rant, but I have never had to beg a company to sell me anything. Usually its to find out why it hasn't shipped or what not. I just feel with so many other companies making adapters, they would want to make a quick $50?

Has this happened to anyone else before that has bought the adapters from them?

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
I have the Hard Ride adapters and had a hard time contacting them at first, but once I contacted them, no problem, ordered the adapters and had them in a week. I love the adapters, if you plan to use component speakers they are excellent for the little space they have for you to place the tweeters.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts