Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a hard time pulling the trigger on a set of progressive 940's when the 944's are right around the corner. I was lead to believe that the 944's would be available in april/june but nothing yet. Makes me wonder if they were having problems with the 944's and are refining them. From all I've read the 940's are the sh*t, is it worth holding out for the 944's:confused:

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
I have the progressive monotubes and love them. From what I've been reading, unless you weigh 225 + lbs or ride 2 up most of the time, the 940s may be too stiff, but the 944s are supposed to have a better spring. I don't know your situation, but after reading all the threads about the 940s, I decided to save for some Ohlins.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the monotubes and weigh about 260, the ol' lady has her own scoot so unless its a major trip im solo most of the time.

·
Super Moderator
12,348 Posts
I have the monotubes and weigh about 260, the ol' lady has her own scoot so unless its a major trip im solo most of the time.
Do the research, sounds like they may work for you, I weigh almost 200lbs and have been loosing weight, that's why I'm looking at other options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts