Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm seeing detachable sissybars left and right. The sissybar is the only thing i plan on running so to me having the extra docking hardware behind that is a waste and also more clutter on a bike I want to look clean. I'm not saying the quick detach stuff will fail but I would say the chances of my girl falling off the back are higher than those of her on my dyna with the sissybar bolted on.

I really just want it to look clean. Pulling off the bags and removing a couple of bolts to me is no issue so if there is a hardmount option out there I can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking for a 2015 Street Glide Special I need this thing in chrome to pull off the look i'm going for.

Keep the rubber side down,
Rod

·
Registered
773 Posts
With the Rushmore styles bikes, the removable plastic filler in the tops of your rear fender supports will unbolt and come out. Yes, there are hardmount sissybars out there but nothing from the motor company, you will have to go with an aftermarket company/brand.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That's the one I have on mine. Looks great, and the girl likes it. The pad is in the perfect spot on her back.

·
Registered
773 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts