Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Revzilla told me last month to expect tires middle of Sept, so now its pushed back to Oct?
At least they will be factory fresh
My OEM tires look like they will be hard pressed to make 12K miles and I don't do burnouts.
I will not waste my money on the OEM tires...... I do like the American Elites

As soon as Revzilla has my size, Iam buying 2 sets
Revzilla. When they get tires in, how many are already spoken for? The amount coming in might be already sold. They are not going to tell ya that!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i'm not sure any are. if i've tried to order tires from revzilla and they didn't have them in stock, i was not able to order them. i could sign up for an email notice that stock was replenished, but by no means were any of them held for me. still first come, first served as far as i could tell.

·
Super Moderator
12,901 Posts
i'm not sure any are. if i've tried to order tires from revzilla and they didn't have them in stock, i was not able to order them. i could sign up for an email notice that stock was replenished, but by no means were any of them held for me. still first come, first served as far as i could tell.
You’re absolutely right, and you better watch your email closely because they sell out within an hour of the time they come in, I found that out today. 🥺

Reactions: skratch

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
looks like the video was taken down. it was not a hd page, but it was an hd video. maybe it was something that wasn't supposed to be 'leaked' to the general public?

• Haha
Reactions: craigffb
21 - 28 of 28 Posts