Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy with the fit and finish of these Harley bars. The height and position are what I wanted. Very happy with the end result and bars look better than expected. They say 10" but think they are actually closer to 9" Removed the pin and positioned the bars as forward as I possibly could. Any further my controls would hit my screen at full lock.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Congrats man - I absolutely LOVE Mine and think they are the perfect bar for me with my size and seat - Even had a Bro who is 150% NON Harley spin the M8 this weekend for a min and he came back and said......."I see why you like it, the bars are great unlike some of the other HD Bars I see and this front end is surprisingly lighter than what I expected" - He owns an Indy Shop and see's every bike under the sun..........and has never once complimented ANY HD I have ever owned......ever

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Nice looking bars, been thinking of doing that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice looking bars, been thinking of doing that.
You thinking of the 10" or the 14" I might have went with 12" if Harley had that option, but happy with the 10"

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great looking bars. I wear a 32 inch sleeve on dress shirts which is short. Always afraid those bars would have me reaching too much.
I hear ya my arms are not that long either. I actually pushed mine too far forward yesterday. Didn't realize while sitting on to adjust, but once I started riding I want to bring back a tad to be in a more comfortable riding position. That's the good thing about punching the set pin down, you can move the bars forward or back whatever you are comfortable riding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice !! Same bars I’m looking at .. how’s the comfort? Did it change handling? How was the install? Thanks..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Nice !! Same bars I’m looking at .. how’s the comfort? Did it change handling? How was the install? Thanks..
Bars are great no complaints and comfy. I had mine too forward and had to re-adjust after riding for 50 miles. No big deal just get in dialed in. My buddy is a harley mechanic and did my bars, he made it look easy with wire loom, wire to fish through and compressed air to push. Handles great no complaints there, now I don't feel like I am riding a tricycle lol. I also added the 1" up and out floor board extenders from vtwin goodies, it helps, good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts