Road Glide banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got to sit in that very truck at Barrett-Jackson....it was sweet, but not $100K sweet. What I was told is that HD is no longer in partnership with Ford....Shelby buys the trucks and converts them into the HD versions (I'm sure with a hefty license fee to Harley). I asked about a HD Superduty version and I was told they had no immediate plans to build one, but for the right amount of money they'd be happy to build anything I wanted.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Super curious to know why Shelby buys these to convert, but doesn't add their engine package under the hood for that kind of price?!

Got to sit in that very truck at Barrett-Jackson....it was sweet, but not $100K sweet. What I was told is that HD is no longer in partnership with Ford....Shelby buys the trucks and converts them into the HD versions (I'm sure with a hefty license fee to Harley). I asked about a HD Superduty version and I was told they had no immediate plans to build one, but for the right amount of money they'd be happy to build anything I wanted.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don’t believe it’s Shelby doing this. It’s the same conversion company that does other stuff for Ford. Can’t remember their name?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts