Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably the most intense HD dealership I've ever been to. This place is huge and very friendly helpful staff. 3 stories with a theater in the lower level. Theyre turning the old location (across the street) into a restaurant bar & grill. They had shaded parking areas and faucets by parking area. Cool to rinse your head off in the intense heat >:) Very well thought out and the benchmark for new dealerships IMHO.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Impressive! Was in Scottsdale October 2015 but didn't go to the HD dealership. We did rent a Victory and rode around Tonto National Park and up to Tortilla Flats. We really loved the area. I wish we could have spent more time there.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Man I can imagine! The people were really cool also. Real friendly atmosphere. Id love to go back but definitely when its a little cooler.lol

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Nice Nice - The only thing I have seen come even CLOSE to the "New HD Shops" was a place in Wisconsin called "Corse Superbikes" that closed years ago - It was a Ducati/Suzuki Shop and it was like a cafe with Bikes.......and cool bikes at that.

HD just makes the "experience" for its riders that much more "welcoming" - Not what AMF had in mind....

·
Super Moderator
2,872 Posts
That's the place that's owned by Bob Parsons, owner of GoDaddy. He has designs on being the largest HD dealer in the world - not sure how they measure that, whether it's inventory or revenue or poker chips sold, but it sure is impressive. The place even has its own tatoo parlor and a special section for intimate wear. And any posts with smart ass jokes will likely be deleted!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
That's the place that's owned by Bob Parsons, owner of GoDaddy. He has designs on being the largest HD dealer in the world - not sure how they measure that, whether it's inventory or revenue or poker chips sold, but it sure is impressive. The place even has its own tatoo parlor and a special section for intimate wear. And any posts with smart ass jokes will likely be deleted!
So will you be modeling that intimate wear at SW? If so please give all a warning before hand, my eyes just can't take that. Ron, you know I just couldn't resist.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup. 3rd floor is tattoo parlor and they do have a lingre section for the ladies. Just so much to see! >:)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very nice, did you ride up to cave creek?
Yeah, I rode out there on the way to Cali. Think I posted a thread on it...Maybe not. Had lunch at the Roadhouse and free hair cut from a coster there. lol

Here's the result of the trip up there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those are awesome liners Rock, haven't seen anything like them.
Thanks brotha! They make a great product and flawless installation. Very happy with Custom Saddlebag Liners. They have all kinds of material and colors too. Nice southwestern flair, and the Monkey Knobs kickass too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts