Road Glide banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Difficult to connect?
Is it possible to connect it yourself?
I did my own install, I have service manual and followed instructions. Need to remove outer fairing and tank to run and connect wiring. It wasn't as bad as it sounds.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good morning, were you able to use a HD switch on the panel or the supplied switch with lights? Curious about that. I have the HD lights on the engine guard want these for the forks. Like using the HD switches though. Curious of how they wired up. Looking at the site haven't found the instruction manual on them yet.
The Darlas if wired according to their instructions are always on and come with a dimmer (like 30 to 80% variable output) for low beam riding. When switching to high beams they go to full brightness.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,503 Posts
Whenever someone ask me what I would choose between HD lights and CD lights, I ask them if they prefer to have a 1 year warranty or a lifetime warranty? Then the choice seems pretty simple after that.
There's something to be said about simplistic explanations. Right to the point for most people.

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
2020 Scorched Orange RG Limited
16 Posts
Great thread. Struggling to decide between the Darlas and the Motolights. Both very high quality LED systems with lifetime warranty. The motolights have a long LE background and the Darlas seems to have the engineering behind them to make an outstanding, long-lasting product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts