Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on the Harley headlight bezel. Loved the look when I did it. Sitting in the garage like a loser partaking in beers, looking at it from the side.it kind of looks like I put a pair of Mr Peabody glasses on my semi-retarded kid. Not sure if I like it. How long before it becomes almost impossible to remove? Sorry to those that find the word retarded as offensive, get over it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just put on the Harley headlight bezel. Loved the look when I did it. Sitting in the garage like a loser partaking in beers, looking at it from the side.it kind of looks like I put a pair of Mr Peabody glasses on my semi-retarded kid. Not sure if I like it. How long before it becomes almost impossible to remove? Sorry to those that find the word retarded as offensive, get over it.
I have the bezel as well but haven't installed yet. My concern was the black bezel with the blue bike. I bought mine used off a fellow member so you'll be able to get it off. But, like you, I'm not going for the Peabody look so if you get a minute, post up a pic? I'd like to see it on the red bike, give me an idea if I should just sell it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Color match it with a rattle can from Color Rite. Makes it look much better.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I saw one with vent screens behind it. Thought that looked pretty sharp.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Really

I can tell you IMO it looks fantastic and it should have come from the factory on the RGS

It looks un-finished without it

Just my opinion

Swomack

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the bezel as well but haven't installed yet. My concern was the black bezel with the blue bike. I bought mine used off a fellow member so you'll be able to get it off. But, like you, I'm not going for the Peabody look so if you get a minute, post up a pic? I'd like to see it on the red bike, give me an idea if I should just sell it.
I'd be interested if you decide to sell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts