They look great!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I also just installed these, but I went with the Custom Dynamics

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Did the CD ones as well. Anything to get the attention of cages is a good thing.

Also have the CD Magic Strobe. I recommend that little gizmo.

·
Registered
215 Posts
plenty bright. this is my next mod. How easy is it to unplug the cable when needing to remove the bags?
Bag removal with these is not too bad. The connector is behind the bag, but I wish it was a little bigger.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is that with stock running lights? ....is there someone hidden in your pic who is applying the brake lever....or is this just standard ''running down the highway'' lighting? Looks great.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that with stock running lights? ....is there someone hidden in your pic who is applying the brake lever....or is this just standard ''running down the highway'' lighting? Looks great.
These are stock running lights with the bike idling in the driveway and knowone on it

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I just received the leds Ciro and installed this afternoon.
Very easy to install and the result is great.
super quality.
I like the look of the Ciro bag lights best. Do you have to remove the seat to take off the bags or is there an easy disconnect like the HD and CD lights?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like the look of the Ciro bag lights best. Do you have to remove the seat to take off the bags or is there an easy disconnect like the HD and CD lights?
Yes in my case it is necessary to remove the seat but it is possible to have the connectors between the saddlebags and the seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a set of black with smoked lenses from the dealership near me and I had to order them and wait for them to come in. When they came in I picked them up and opened the box to make sure they sent the right ones, I only read the outside of the box. When I got home to install them opened it up and found they sent the wrong ones. Not only the wrong ones they were used with torn adhesives strips and water spots all over the chrome. Pretty disappointed.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I just bought a set of black with smoked lenses from the dealership near me and I had to order them and wait for them to come in. When they came in I picked them up and opened the box to make sure they sent the right ones, I only read the outside of the box. When I got home to install them opened it up and found they sent the wrong ones. Not only the wrong ones they were used with torn adhesives strips and water spots all over the chrome. Pretty disappointed.
Now that sucks to hear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts