Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harley Narrow Band collection (at least that's what I think Harley called them)......

Have Passenger Pegs - Highway Pegs - Brake pad and 2-shift pegs (extra is missing 1 rubber band ring).
All freshly Powder coated in Satin Black. I found a Used set of highway pegs only w/ a 3 piece bar clamp on e-bay for $65.00 + shipping (a bit high IMO).

Asking $125.00 OBO shipped for the set (will not break up at this point).

Really nice & clean set up...........

Price updated

Attachments

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price edited and dropped to $125.00 shipped.
Will leave until approx. Wednesday & then off to E-Bay.......

Really nice set..........don't let a nice matching set get away for such a great price!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So these were chrome and you pc'd them black?

Thinking about whether these would look good on my Dyna...
I think they were originally Chrome......David (Glyddn) coated them and ran them on hos glide for a while.
I re-coated them to freshen them up.
I know your Dyna is red or burgundy, but can't recall how you have it accessorized??? This is NOT the high gloss black.....it's a Satin that is close to the color and sheen of the frame..........

I think they'd look AWESOME !!!!:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Most of the accessories on the Dyna are chrome. I put the switchback-style floorboard kit on it so it currently has the plain black rubber brake pedal with a mismatched shifter peg. To be honest I'm only needing the brake pedal and one shift peg and I understand you don't want to break up the set...

Lemme think on it..

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most of the accessories on the Dyna are chrome. I put the switchback-style floorboard kit on it so it currently has the plain black rubber brake pedal with a mismatched shifter peg. To be honest I'm only needing the brake pedal and one shift peg and I understand you don't want to break up the set...

Lemme think on it..

Dat's kool...............just let me know...........

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moving to e-bay tomorrow..........Will accept $100.00 from a forum member....just can't go any lower...........at that' it's a steal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts