Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking to add some suspension to my 2012 RG. I have read lots about progressives and super shox but haven't seen much on Harley premium ride hand adjust shocks . Reason Im looking to go this route is I may have found a good deal price wise just not sure what i will be getting performance wise. I have a total budget of 900 usd for suspension upgrade this winter so looking for the best combo front rear also not looking to lower as Im around 6 ft. Im around a 180 lbs Im guessing total weight for trips with tour pak 240 max.

Sorry if there is already a forum like this, seems like I have been reading for days.

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
Might want to try talking to Howard at Motorcycle Metal, I believe he's "Fast Harley " on this forum. Without going into too much detail, he knows a lot about shocks and suspensions. I happen to be fortunate enough to live not to far away from him and have seen with my own eyes how many different shocks are built. Sometimes certain brands just aren't what you think they are, I'll leave it at that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts